The British Association for Sexual Health and HIV is the UK's leading professional organisation dealing with all aspects of Sexual Health Care. Membership is open to all those working in Sexual Health and related fields.
- To be the lead professional representative body for those practising sexual health including the management of STIs and HIV in the UK
- To innovate and deliver excellent tailored education and training to health care professionals, trainers and trainees in the UK
- To determine, monitor and maintain standards of governance in the provision of sexual health and HIV care
- To advance public health in relation to STIs, HIV and other sexual health problems
- To champion and promote good sexual health and provide education to the public