18th March 2022
BASHH is pleased to announce the launch of the BSIG Micro website and app. This has been created by members of the Bacterial Special Interest Group on behalf of the British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH) to support healthcare professionals working in the sexual health field.
The website and app will allow you will learn:
- How to collect genital and extra-genital specimens
- How to Gram stain a specimen
- How to perform microscopy
- The basics of governance within sexual health laboratories
- To identify clinical signs by reviewing our photo library
Access to the website and app is free to members and is also currently free to anyone that creates a basic account. For more information please visit the website https://bsigmicro.org/ or search for BSIGMicro on the App or Play store.