24th June 2016
Location:Education Centre, Homerton University Hospital, Homerton Row, London, E9 6SR
Time: 08:15 - 17:15
This is a New Course organised by the Genital Dermatology SIG and is intended for those who have attended the Genital Dermatology Primary Course. This Course will cover topics that were not included in the Primary Course.
Consultants, specialty registrars, SAS doctors and clinical nurse specialists in Genitourinary medicine/Sexual & Reproductuive health, Dermatology & Gynaecology and GP’s.
AIM OF THE COURSE:
To equip participants with the more advanced knowledge and skills for the effective management of genital skin conditions.
By the end of the course you should
- understand the pathophysiology of common genital skin diseases
- have additional knowledge of common genital skin conditions and challenging cases
- be aware of skin manifestations of HIV/AIDS and genital manifestations of systemic disease
- have an advanced knowledge of pigmented genital lesions, their presentation, diagnosis and management
- Have additional knowledge of oral manifestions of genital skin disease, perianal skin conditions and Behcet’s disease
- be competent and feel comfortable in diagnosing and managing genital skin conditions and; be confident of referring appropriate cases to the Dermatologist
- optimise care pathways for patients through improved links with local dermatology services
To download the event programme please Click Here
|Delegate Type||Early bird – before midnight on 01/05/2016||From 02/05/2016|
|BASHH Member: Medical (Consultants, Associate Specialists, Speciality Doctors, Clinical Fellows, Trust Grade)||£160||£170|
BASHH Member: Medical (Trainees in Sexual & Reproductive Health)
BASHH Member: Non-medical (Nurses & HA’s)
|Non-member: Medical (Consultants, Associate Specialists, Speciality Doctors, Clinical Fellows, Trust Grade)||£175||£185|
Non-member: Medical (Trainees in Sexual & Reproductive Health)
Non-member: Non-medical (Nurses & HA’s)
NB: The number of places on this Course is limited. Hence please apply as soon as registration goes live
BASHH EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation received more than 14 days prior to the event start date; fee refunded less a cancellation charge of 10%;
- Cancellation received 14-7 days prior to the event start date; fee refunded less a cancellation charge of 50%.
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior to the event start date; no refund.
Regrettably, BASHH cannot transfer you to another event or training course if you are unable to attend