19th November 2021
Registration for the BASHH Genital Dermatology PLUS Course is now live!
The next BASHH Genital Dermatology PLUS Course will take place on Friday 19th November as a virtual meeting.
This popular course is organised by the BASHH Genital Dermatology Special Interest Group and is intended to extend the knowledge and skills of those who find the topics interesting and feel it will be useful to them clinically. The number of places on this course is limited. Hence, please apply as soon as possible.
|Registration Rates late rates apply from 8th October||Trainees & Nurses/AHPs||Consultants/SAS/GPs|
|BASHH Members||£80 (late-£100)||£120 (late-£140)|
|Non- BASHH Members||£130 (late-£150)||£170 (late-£190)|
Delegate Case Presentations
We are inviting all healthcare professionals to submit entries for our Delegate Case Presentation session on the Genital Dermatology PLUS Course as an opportunity to present cases to peers at a national level. Each presenter will be given a £50 John Lewis voucher and the best presentation will be awarded an additional £50 John Lewis Voucher. Please read below for before submitting an entry.
• Presentations should be on Microsoft PowerPoint
• Presentations should be no longer than 10 minutes and 5 minutes for questions
• Appropriate clinical images should be included
• A slide with key learning points should be included
• There should be at least 2 question slides for the audience
• Presentation slides will be required to be submitted in advance of the course - feedback will be provided by the course organising team to enable optimisation for presentation & discussion
• The aim of the case presentations is to share examples of good practice and disseminate learning through discussing challenging and/or unusual cases
• Entries will be judged and selected by a panel consisting of Genital Dermatology SIG members & invited experts who are speakers on the BASHH Genital Dermatology course
• Criteria for selection: clarity of report, relevance to the course, novelty and interest, importance of key learning points to UK clinical practice
• Entries should be a short word summary of the case (250 word maximum) to highlight to key features and learning points
• Submission deadline for initial case summary entries is 8th October 2021
• Successful applicants will be notified by 15th October 2021
• Submission deadline for final presentations is 29th October 2021
Entrants must have registered to attend the BASHH Genital Dermatology PLUS course.