30th September 2021
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Registration for the BASHH HIV Masterclass Lite is now live!
- Session 1 Thursday 9th September at 18:00-19:30
- Speaker: Dr Ming Lee
- Topic: HIV & COVID
- Session 2 Thursday 16th September at 18:00-19:30
- Speaker: Dr Shema Tariq
- Topic: HIV & Menopause
- Session 3 Thursday 23rd September at 18:00-19:30
- Speaker: Dr Matt Phillips
- Topic: HIV & Ethics
- Session 4 Thursday 30th September at 18:00-19:30
- Speaker: Dr Sherie Roedling
- Topic: HIV & Pregnancy
The sessions will include a presentation, Q&A panel with the speakers, followed by networking breakout rooms.
The HIV Virtual Masterclass Lite is an additional helping of the very popular HIV Masterclass, and will comprise of 4 weekly webinars with medical updates on topics related to HIV from leading UK experts.
The sessions will take place on Zoom and are aimed at anyone with an interest in HIV care, including those working in HIV Medicine, Sexual Health, Infectious Diseases Medicine, Primary Care and Emergency Medicine.
We encourage registering early!
Please note: ticket sales will close at 5pm, on the Tuesday before each session takes place.
|Registration Rates per Session|
|Non BASHH Members||£50|