21st - 22nd November 2019
9:50 AM - 9:50 AM
Location:Royal College of Physicians, London
Network with over 300 sexual and reproductive healthcare professionals
Current Choices, organised by the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH), takes place on 21-22 November in London. Over 300 sexual and reproductive healthcare professionals will be there to debate the future of service provision, leadership and workforce.
There will be a special joint BASHH/FSRH session on day one.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Contraception research in SRH
• Recent guidance from the Clinical Effectiveness Unit of the FSRH
• Syphilis – its re-emergence in the UK
• How can we encourage HIV testing in women?
• Challenges of practice in primary care – changing practice to meet patients and clinicians needs
• Are UK services meeting the needs of young people?
• Psychosexual difficulties
• Preventing cervical cancer
• Tackling FGM – how health professionals can make a difference
Who will I meet?
You’ll be able to network with doctors, nurses and allied health professionals working in primary and secondary care who have an interest in contraception and sexual health.
Special rates are available for FSRH members.
Find out more at www.fsrh.org/CurrentChoices19